Friday, January 20, 2012

Maggie Doodle Did A Design

I don't know why blogger won't play Maggie's videos.  I will work on it.  Sorry!  They really are hilarious!

We didn't have school last Monday, so Mags decided she needed to make something.  We decided on a sign to hang outside the workshop door.
We first made a stencil with the world's most awesomest machine - a silhouette. 
Picked a lovely color of paint for the wording.
Let Mittens help select a board from our stash of old barn siding.

Then let Maggie pick the actual board, because the one Mittens liked was too short.
We used spray adhesive to get the stencil to stick to the board. 


And started painting.

Peeled off the stencil...
...and gazed lovingly at our new workshop sign.  It now hangs by the workshop door out in the garage.  Makes me smile.

1 comment:

  1. Very nice!! Maggie Doodle makes good designs! I was wondering why I couldn't play the videos. I will patiently wait to see them....
    Love you all!

    ReplyDelete