Friday, March 9, 2012

Drumroll, please...

Here she is.  Glenda.

Beautiful, no?  (Yes, I named my sink.  It happens.)

After two weeks of doing dishes in the basement in a laundry sink, I got to do dishes in my kitchen.  I think I heard angels singing.  For real.

Still waiting for the painter to turn my cabinets white.  (Yes, I'm having my HICKORY cabinets painted.  Gasp.  I think I'm giving my mother-in-law a heart attack in the process.)

Also need part of my backsplash to be finished, so full kitchen pictures are yet to come.  But, the granite is in.  I love it.  So much so, that I climbed up on it and took a nap on the counter the other day. (That's a lie, but it's tempting, with a pillow and blankie, of course.)

2 comments:

  1. Barbara in Tucson says " I am so happy to be related to Glenda!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it. When I got my new sink last year I felt the same way :-) [I was doing dishes in the bathroom tub!]. And I painted my wood cabinets turquoise and several doubted me until they saw the finished product. It is now the thing I get the most comments on in my house :) Have fun!!

    ReplyDelete