Sunday, October 30, 2011

Busted

So, my laptop fell on the floor the other day; and totally still works.  But the little place that the charger attaches to is broken.  So, I can't charge my computer.  I've been keeping it turned off and letting myself have it on for about two minutes every day to check email.

My plan is to take it somewhere to get it fixed when Mom gets back to Minnesota, because then I can use her computer.  (Thanks, Mom.)  No one here fixes macs; so I will have to take it elsewhere.

I just got really sick of seeing that picture of the desk on my blog, so thought I would throw this out there quick.  And I'm still working on trying to figure out why some people aren't able to post...technology is not my thing.  I will get it fixed someday.  When I can have my computer on for more than two minutes.

Gotta go now; time's up!

No comments:

Post a Comment