Tuesday, November 8, 2011

All Better

Well, I finally have my computer back.  I was dreading the final tally...and it ended up being about fifty bucks, so I was mighty pleased.  I was thinking hundreds.

Anyway; here are a few photos of happenings in our world the last few weeks.
Mags turned 9 and had a party at the bowling alley.  We also did a craft involving pumpkins.
I dropped my cell phone in a can of paint.  Yep. Amazingly, we were able to get it turned on long enough to get my contacts transferred into my super-cool new iPhone.  And I had the old phone for about three years, so I was due for an upgrade, which means I got a pretty good deal on my new phone. 
And we had some sort of large cat and a pirate parading around the neighborhood on Halloween.  They went to six houses and had full pumpkins - they are the only kids who trick-or-treat in our neighborhood and everyone buys candy for them.  Which means I get to enjoy a little myself.

And right now as I type this, I am keeping a new kitten company.  Mittens.  I'll introduce her another time.

No comments:

Post a Comment