Thursday, October 6, 2011

Something I Never Thought I'd Say...

I planted a lot of flowers and pots this summer (went a little crazy with the sweet potato vine...)  I loved how it all turned out. 






But, I've got to be honest, I'm a little sick of watering everything.  Longing (just a teensy bit) for a little bit colder weather (I know, EGAD!!) so everything can be pulled out, I can put my pots away for the winter and take a break from it all.

Speaking of putting it all away...Scott is building a shed for us - YAY!  There was a fairly large collapse, a little blood and a Menards truck involved before we got to the point where we are.  I'll explain another time and post a few pics of the awesome new shed when it's done.  (Hopefully before the snow flies...)

No comments:

Post a Comment