Sunday, September 13, 2009

Photo Session

Our good friend, Dennis, takes the most amazing photos and has been our family photographer for the past several years. He was kind enough to come last week and chronicle one more year of our family.

I look at these photos and get a little teary, because my babies are not babies anymore. It was just yesterday that Jake used to go flying toward Maggie in her swing to slam her pacifier into her mouth. (She got moved to the pack and play where she was much safer!)


I know that time marches on and they will grow up and leave eventually, but I will always hold these years very dear. I hope my kids feel the same.

2 comments:

  1. Great pictures! I especially loved the ones of when the kids were little. I don't believe I've seen those before. Yeah, they grow up fast. I remember when you were that young!!

    Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures! I believe I need a new one or two for the "fridge of fame". ~Sharon

    ReplyDelete