Thursday, September 3, 2009

Patches

Our family increased in size this summer, with the addition of Patches the cat. That's her official name; we also call her T.T. Mow (rhymes with "ow"), a name my brother used to give every cat on our farm. Happy Happy Fun Fun Purr is another nickname. Scott's sister had a cat named Fun Fun Purr; we added the Happy Happy just for fun. Poor thing.

She sleeps on a teddy bear, has two different colored eyes (one blue, one brown) and is, as cats go, a very nice cat. We got her to catch mice and chipmunks, but so far, they're still bigger than she is and she just mostly sleeps and plays.

We bought her a pink collar encrusted with diamonds for a dollar at Walmart, so now we're trying "Princess Patches" on for size. I think it suits her.

2 comments:

  1. I think she is soooo adorable!!!!!!!

    Hannah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww you used my name :)

    She's sooo cute. I want one.

    Bec

    ReplyDelete