Monday, April 2, 2012

Progress

Well, the paint is going on.  (Actually, by the time this blog is published, the paint should be done - but I am gone on spring break, so I haven't seen it yet.)
I am very excited to get home and see it...but I also know what awaits at home.  This.
We had to take everything out of our kitchen and bathroom cabinets and drawers.  Oh. My. Goodness.  It's a huge mess.  I also have several CCS Auction items I am storing at our house until the auction on April 14...furniture, china, cake pedestals, books, picture frames, t-shirts....the list goes on.  Needless to say, it's a bit cluttered around home. 
I normally clean my house before we leave for vacation (which my husband thinks is ridiculous - but to me, there's nothing worse than coming home to a disaster), but this time, it did not happen. 
But doesn't it look awesome?!?  And this is just the primer.
So, when we get home, I get to put everything away and then I will have you all over for dinner.  After the auction is over on April 14. 

No comments:

Post a Comment