Saturday, November 12, 2011

Bye Bye furniture, Hello more work!

The hospital gala was last night.  This year's theme was "Rock Star Ball" and no pictures of me.  Oh shoot.  One quick note; I left my hair curly and one woman said, "Oh, you came with big hair!!"  Nice.  You Schoon girls understand...

Anyway, this little desk and chair was on the silent auction; I had about twenty bucks into it; it sold for two-hundred.  And I got some business out of it.  A friend of my who is an interior designer asked me to send her photos of any pieces I do; she said she always has clients that are looking for unique furniture.  I was also asked to do a piece for a 14-year old for Christmas.
So.....the new furnace gets installed in the workshop on Friday and I will go to town. Mags and I are excited that Maggie-Doodle Designs is finally getting off the ground.

All because Scott built a shed for me... (I'll post pics of that soon.)

1 comment: