Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Before and After

Mom recently gave me boatloads of old sheet music. Of course, I am not going to sit down and play through two boxes of music (which is mostly falling apart anyway), so I have found some other uses for it.

Is this not the saddest little old dresser you have ever seen? It was Scott's when he was little, then we inherited it and I painted it blue and white and it became Jake's. It really was too small for all of Jake's clothes, so he got a couple of dressers from the guest room moved into his room.
This sad thing had been sitting in the garage, waiting to be sold on our garage sale, when I had an idea. Can you say MOD PODGE? I decided to redo the dresser and donate it to the school auction. I even lined the drawers with music.Perfect for storing all of that sheet music...I may just have to bid on this thing myself!

No comments:

Post a Comment