Sunday, January 2, 2011

Bad

Ok, I've been an incredibly bad blogger lately. Sorry. We had a fairly eventful December...a trip to Disney, Christmas, New Year's Eve, family, lots and lots of winter weather (we even got stuck at a hotel in the cities for a night during a blizzard). It was a lot of fun and now I am trying to get back into the swing of things. I will post pictures from our trip to Florida and anything else that's interesting on my camera in the next few days.

I will also be cleaning out a storage room, putting away Christmas (no, I haven't done that yet), moving Jake into a different bedroom and turning his old room into my office. He wants to live in Lego Land (you'll understand when you see the finished product) and I am trying my best to make it happen for him.

On a side note, I had my entire house clean all at the same time this week. That hasn't happened in a very long time. Woo-hoo!! (It's already not clean anymore, but that's life...)

Happy 2011 - here's to a GREAT year!

No comments:

Post a Comment