Sunday, November 21, 2010

Beautiful Music

The hospital foundation recently hosted it's annual "Holiday Festival," an event that I've been involved with in the past. This year, I decided to take a break from that committee, so we just got to attend this year. Every year is a different theme - this year's was "Wonderland Ball" and was a take on Alice in Wonderland. Very cool. (And I have no pictures to prove it...)

The Friday night event is a dinner and auction; Saturday is a table-setting fair with a luncheon and different vendors set up shop so people can get a jump-start on their Christmas shopping. They also have live entertainment, some of which Little Miss Maggie-Do provided. She played piano (brilliantly, I might add) and looked fabulous doing it. (She even had everything memorized.)



If you saw our Halloween costumes this year, you may see a theme that we have going...

Grandma came to watch; and Daddy and Jake even braved the "girly" crowd to see her play. Way to go, Mags!

2 comments:

  1. Maggie, you look beautiful sitting at that piano! Wish I could hear you play. Way to go! ~Aunt Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did a great job, Maggie. I was happy I could be there with you - and I enjoyed our Caribou treat later (even after I found out that a large hot white chocolate contains 700 calories!!! Yikes!)

    Love, Grandma

    ReplyDelete