Saturday, April 17, 2010

Oh Yes He Is

For those of you who were wondering if Scott really is that crazy about getting in the lake...wonder no more. He is.
This year, he decided to put the dock and boat lift in by himself. Usually, a crew of 6-8 guys comes and it takes them a good hour to do it. They were here today, doing a few other things and asked if I had to take him to the hospital when he was done. "Mental instution," I said.
Our boat lift is steel and weighs, well, I'm not sure, but usually the 6-8 guys are not saying nice words by the time they're done. And the water temperature is still only about 40 degrees. (That's Farenheit!)
One of them noticed that a few trees were also gone (Scott's been cutting some down for various reasons) and asked if he ripped them out with his bare hands. I think he was half serious.

All I can say is, I married a MAN.

1 comment: