Sunday, April 4, 2010

Happy Easter

He is risen! For the first time in many years, we were able to go to church as a family this morning and celebrate the Risen Savior. We are so very blessed by His grace and mercy.

The kids were on their best behavior...
And after a very uplifting service, we went home to do a few things before a late lunch and egg-hunt with some friends.

Scott decided he'd just put the dock in quick...(as I was in the house reading by the fire...) He also got the boat out of storage and plans to wakeboard later today. Then I'll take him to the hospital to be treated for hypothermia.

2 comments:

  1. Scott, I can't believe it! That water has to be very cold yet!! Loved the pics of the kids! Glad you've had a good day!

    Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maggie is quite the little fashionista :) Also, I feel as though Scott & Dan might secretly be related - I can so relate to that! Glad you all had a good Easter!

    ReplyDelete