Sunday, May 6, 2012

Crumpets & Scones....

Maggie had her "proper English tea" on Friday. She wore one of Grandma Huisman's hats...LOVE!!  She looked smashing in it.
The girls went to Miss Carol's after school and baked scones, made finger sandwiches, chocolate dipped strawberries and oreo truffles.  They also made fresh-squeezed lemonade, mint tea and green tea.  And then they set it all up for their guests.
Maggie set up her boutique.
Wreaths, garlands, mini-pedestals, candles...
Sorry about the fuzzy pictures.  Still can't figure out what button I pushed on my camera, but I can't get it to take good pictures, so these were done with my iPhone.






This was the group of girls...
I think eating was the highlight for them!  (I know it was for Maggie!)
We had a great time!
And Maggie made $72.00 at her boutique.  I asked her what we should do with the money - said, "It should be our hot chocolate fund..." and she said, "No, Mom.  I think we should give it to the orphanage in Haiti."  Well.  I guess we're raising her right! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment