Friday, December 16, 2011

Loooong time

I know it's been awhile since I posted and I will have some new pictures soon.  We celebrated Thanksgiving in the DC area with my family - had a blast!


Spent Jake's birthday flying home ( I will post pictures of the awesome crown and cake the flight attendants made for him).

And the kids both had parts in the school Christmas program.  Jake was a shop-keeper and Maggie was a dancing sheep.  Yes, that's right.  A dancing sheep.

We've also been doing some ice-skating on the lake and dreaming of snow.  (Can you believe I just said that??)  It's true, though.  Winter is ugly when the white stuff isn't around to cover up all the brown.

Anyway, I will get my pictures downloaded soon and get some updates on here.  (Especially for you, Judy!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment