Monday, March 21, 2011

Question...

For awhile, my daughter was very into "surveys." For instance: "What do you like better, toys or food?"

So, I am doing my own research. What would you rather have, someone to clean your house or a chef?

My pick (this shocked my husband, by the way) would be a chef. I really don't mind the cleaning. That's not to say I do it very often, mind you. But if I had a chef, I would always eat healthy food and I wouldn't constantly be thinking at 5:15, "Crud, what am I going to make for dinner..."

And if I could find a chef who also did the laundry, well, SIGN ME UP!!

4 comments:

  1. Send a chef please! Clean up the house on occasion, but eat 3 times a day! B. Diamond

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would actually go for the chef. I enjoy cleaning [especially since my new vacuum came into my life :)]. I too hate thinking about what to make for supper, but don't mind cooking.

    I know my mom would say the opposite in a heartbeat!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I'd go for the maid. If I had someone to clean, I'd have so much more time to invest in thinking about what to make & actually making it.

    A maid does do dishes, right? Because that would need to be part of the deal :)

    ReplyDelete