Friday, March 18, 2011

Dinosaur Park

We (and by that I mean Scott and the kids) took advantage of our snowy March and created "Dinosaur Park" in our front yard. Pretty impressive, if I do say so myself.

Someone (won't mention names...) thought this was a "girl dog" because it had boobies, (sorry, Mom, I probably shouldn't use that word), but it's arms - it's a T-Rex and they have very small arms.
Below is a eupocepolis (according to Maggie.) (You-po-see-po-lis).
And this is the triceratops.

Scott helped with the T-Rex, but the kids created the others all on their own. We have officially decided to embrace all eleven months of winter around here and have fun with it.

1 comment:

  1. Dana Diamond JohnstoneMarch 21, 2011 at 10:20 PM

    Great pics! They did a REALLY good job. Yes, I STILL think they're boobies.

    ReplyDelete