Thursday, February 17, 2011

Skipping School

I decided I needed a day with Maggie-Doodle, so she ditched school one day last week and we hit the road. Mags likes to shop, but not for clothes and such. She's an antique/junk store junkie. (That's my girl!!!)

So, we stopped at one store at the outlet mall (Jake needed some new Crocs) and then we found a dandy antique store on our way back to the interstate.

We browsed for at least an hour...and found these.



The walls in our house are plaster and every little imperfection sticks out like a sore thumb, hence, all of the stuff I have all over my walls - to cover it all up, you see. This spot in my kitchen was particularly bad, so we found some cheap old rug beaters and made our own little gallery.

(Now, just so you don't feel bad for Jake, going to school and all, Scott sprung him the same day and took him skiing.)

No comments:

Post a Comment